Top 5 Trending Bridal Mehendi Designs For The Year 2022
Mehendi represents the bond of matrimony and is, therefore considered a “shagun”. In an Indian Hindu wedding, the darkness of the mehendi color on the bride’s hand shows the deep love between the would-be couple. The longer the mehendi retains its color, the more auspicious is for the newlyweds..
Here are some mehendi designs for the bride to be
1. The bride got some peacocks, flowers, some Sanskrit shlokas, and a bride’s design on her hand.
2. God portraits in bridal mehendi are a great choice for” em auspicious and blessed feels”.
3. A girl’s bridal entry on her wedding about how beautiful is when this special effect we do in her mehendi.
4. If you believe that elephants are majestic creatures and this design looks gorgeous.
5. simple and elegant designs also look good in the bride’s hand so nothing is better than this
These designs are made by INDIRA VERMA
Indira belongs to Nathdwara near Udaipur city. She’s into mehendi art since when she was 10 years old. She makes beautiful and delicate designs which you can have a look at mehandi artistindra12 by which she got popularity in all her region as well as outside India too like Dubai, London, Paris etc.
You can contact her on this number – +91 9079821114
Disclaimer: The images displayed in this article have been taken from the link provided below the image. The author of this article does not own / claim any rights over these images. The images are only being used for reference purposes.